Universal Orlando’s first Value property introduces extra affordability to your Universal vacation. The vibe at this hotel is relaxed and easy, with a fun surf and beach theme woven throughout. Surfside Inn and Suites is the first hotel of Universal’s Endless Summer Resort to open June 27, 2019.
UNIVERSAL’S SURFSIDE INN AND SUITES
EXCLUSIVE HOTEL GUEST BENEFITS
Only Universal Orlando’s hotel guests get more ride time, more free time and more family time every day of their vacation.
It couldn’t be easier.
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM and Universal’s Volcano Bay, one hour before the theme park opens (Valid theme park admission required. Select attractions.)
- Free shuttles so it’s always a quick hop between your room and the theme parks.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key.
- Complimentary merchandise delivery to your hotel from Universal shops.
- Complimentary Club-to-Club access at Universal CityWalk* to select venues for the length of your stay.
(age restrictions apply.)
ACCOMMODATIONS & AMENITIES
In addition to standard rooms, Surfside Inn and Suites will feature spacious, two-bedroom suites, making it the perfect spot for families of any size to base their Universal Orlando Resort vacation.
- 390 2-bedroom suites
- 360 standard rooms
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
- Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center
- Self-parking (daily fees apply)
- Car rental available on-site
- Universal Studios Store
Surfside Inn and Suites favors comfort over fuss. Guests will find this free-spirited attitude everywhere, even in their dining options.
- Food Court – With multiple stations offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Pool Bar – offering drink service
- Coffee Bar – Conveniently located in the lobby, serving premium coffee, tea, and fresh food items
- Pizza delivery to room
The surf theme is everywhere here. Guests can recharge in the surfboard-shaped pool after a fun day in the theme parks.
- Resort-Style Pool – In the shape of a surfboard with a kids’ splash pad area and daily activities
- Fitness Center – with cardiovascular and weight training equipment, lockers, shower and changing facilities (complimentary to hotel guests)
- Game Room (fees apply)
Universal Orlando Resort
15 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
10 miles from downtown Orlando